I am trying this again since it clearly didn’t work for me at all last time and doing things that clearly don’t work for me at all is definitely a pattern of mine.
How this works:
- Timeframe: November 1 – December 31.
- Word goal: 60,000 words of rough draft by end of timeframe.
- Project: Death Drive.
- Try to rope other people into doing this with me.*
- Fully outfit my freezing deathtrap into a functional writing garret.
- Devise a writing schedule I can commit to.
- 100% completion: the cheapest bottle of champagne I can find and I blow some cash on a one week vacation/writing retreat at a seaside cabin sometime in 2016.
*Because I’m super-into rope?