I need to get back into the whole writing thing before I go completely batshit insane.* Depression leads to anxiety leads to insomnia leads to me riding the double-ended caffeine and melatonin train and that’s all kinds of not-fun.**
- Write 350 words/day, 5 days/week.
- Projects: tbd.
- Post at least one fragment here by the end of the month or just stop it already.
- Remember last year when my department was transitioned into a different department because we were performing so poorly in the existing department? That happened again except now we’re being transitioned back to the department we handled so poorly before.
- For reasons?
- The original plan was the whole site was all going to the same department, then that got changed in a last minute announcement—most likely the result of behind-the-scenes cloak-and-dagger bullshit because that is how they do—so apparently Corporate negotiated the Client into letting us have another shot at the old department, again, somehow.
- For reasons?
- I guess?
- I still need a real job but this one is tolerable (again) (for now).
- I am in a relationship.
- Using the phrase “in a relationship” doesn’t make me feel sick and anxious and trapped like it used to.
- I have friends who care about me.
I think it’s going to be okay.I think I’m going to be okay.
**Besides being unsustainable as a long term solution.***
***I know because I’ve tested this several times throughout my life.****