- Write most days (any fiction counts, 350 words/day).
- Current projects: Death Drive / Lost Loves + Little Deaths.
- Post some fiction/a fragment here at least once a month.
- The new department still sucks (for reasons).
- But I give far less of a fuck about that since I’ve been promoted to a supportive role where I’m not taking calls every day (I haven’t taken calls for a month and it has helped my mental state so so much I can’t even).
- Is that hypocritical? Sure, sort of. Although now I’m actually in a position to complain about all the problems that exist and push for subtle changes that will improve things slightly (realistic goals!).
- I still hate the company and I don’t think I’ll last much longer (but I’ll try, damn it).
- I’m forming an exit strategy that has me leaving towards the end of October/early November.
- I need a real job.
- I’m over this.
- Everything everything.
- I don’t want to be a grown-up.