- Write most days (any fiction counts, 350 words/day).
- Current projects: Death Drive / Lost Loves + Little Deaths.
- Post some fiction/a fragment here at least once a month.
- (Continue) Project: Fail Better.
- The new department sucks. Because…
- My employer’s policies suck. Because…
- Call centers suck.
- I am having mood swings. All I can feel lately is blinding frustration and rage. I know to stay outwardly quiet but fuck this noise—fuck this noise—fuck this noise— repeats over and over in my head, a toneless and unrelenting soundtrack for the dying dreams crawling broken/useless in the surgical theater of my heart.
- I think I can make it maybe another month, if that.
- I should probably spend the summer getting certified in something.
- And look for a slightly less hellscape-flavored job.
- And (as always) being a grown-up sucks.