- Write most days (any fiction counts, no word goal). <— Nope.
- Find a writing schedule I can keep. <— Also nope.
I’m going to level here. I am cutting myself all manner of slack because between the cold weather, the perpetual lack of sleep and my tendency to take ill if someone so much as sniffles within any proximity of me, it has been a looong December.*
- Current project: Death Drive. <— Nope again.
- Post some fiction/a fragment here at least once a month. <— Aaand nope.
Bonus impossible intention:
- Write a novella during the Dead Days. <— This was a noble intention and I’m not at all surprised that I didn’t do fuckall until the 31st, at which point I decided to write ALL THE WORDS… for about two hours.**
*I mean, I feel like it was October yesterday but it also feels like December has been dragging on for-fucking-evah and I cannot wait for it to be done. Weird time-dilation nonsense or some such shit.
**Considering the fact that I’ve been pretending to be a writer pretty much since I learned how to write, I am spectacularly bad at this.